Hands On Control
Put hands-on control at the center of your Serato DJ setup with AMX, a versatile 2-channel mixing surface from Akai Professional. A powerful controller for any performer, AMX controls 2 decks of Serato DJ with an intuitive array of faders, touch-activated knobs, and buttons. Featuring a curve-adjustable mini innoFADERTM crossfader, dedicated line faders, and control signal inputs, AMX can interface Serato DJ with turntables using Serato NoiseMapTM (DVS) or HID players over a single USB cable. Built-in headphone and master outputs integrate into any booth or tabletop setup, bringing the trusted Akai Professional hardware experience to stages and studios all over the world. Read on to see what it can bring to your next live performance using Serato DJ.
Full-version Serato DJ Included
Serato DJ is a robust program for digital DJ’ing. AMX comes with the full-version, letting you take advantage of precise, powerful audio manipulation in real-time. Already have Serato DJ? AMX unlocks it, providing both a control surface and audio interface to build around or have as an extra controller option. Utilizing Akai Pro’s expertise in hardware innovation and sound manipulation mastery, the line between the physical and digital DJ world is extinct.
Ready for NoiseMapTM
AMX features two sets of audio inputs, selectable as Line or Phono, to accept signals from Serato timecode vinyl, also known as Serato NoiseMapTM. This Digital Vinyl System (DVS) lets you DJ with your digital music collection, while maintaining the feel and action of a turntable+vinyl setup. AMX accepts the Serato NoiseMap signal from your turntables and instantly sends it Serato DJ over a USB connection. Until now, similar systems were complex and cost-prohibitive. AMX is a rock-solid, affordable interface that fuses the best of analog feel with the best of digital music access
- Hands-on control of Serato DJ (included) via 9 touch-activated knobs for EQ kills / Filter sweeps and 2 line faders with gain controls and tri-color LED metering
- 2 Phono/Line inputs for Serato DJ Control Signal and 2 sets of line/phono inputs for Serato DJ Noise Map (timecode) signals; Dedicated cue mix and cue gain knobs for custom headphone mixes
- Pro-grade, adjustable mini innoFADER crossfader featuring a fully-adjustable curve response for fine-tuning the cross fader for any DJ style
- Rotary-push knob for seamless library navigation and track search plus dedicated controls for Loading, searching, transport, cue and sync per deck
- USB-powered low-profile design provides ultra-portable expandable control options to virtually any DJ setup