Desktop audio, solved.
MultiMix 4 USB FX is a four-channel desktop mixer with a USB digital audio interface that lets you mix live, in the home studio, and record audio directly to a computer. This compact mixer is perfect for using in computer-recording setups, intimate live-sound environments, video-editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups. It outputs line-level analog audio and stereo 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz digital audio over USB for recording low-noise, CD-quality mixes directly to your Mac or PC.
PLUG IT IN
The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4″ line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one’s switchable high-impedance input. A stereo, 1/4″ headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring.
GET IN THE MIX
Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, MultiMix 4 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. Channels one and two provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
RECORD VIA USB
MultiMix 4 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Plug the MultiMix 4 USB FX’s class-compliant USB connection into your Mac or PC without the need for software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application
- 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4″ inputs and stereo (2) 1/4″ outputs; 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
- (2) XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power; (4) 1/4″ line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input
- Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately); Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
- 15 DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing; Headphone output with independent level control for additional monitoring and mixing
- Class-compliant USB for plug-and-play support on both Mac and PC; Includes Cubase® 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation