Professional Mixing Features with a Go-Anywhere Attitude
The ZMX122FX is an eight-channel, two-bus mixer with all the inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects you need for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. It features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for integrating audio playback devices. The ZMX122FX is a perfect, take-anywhere professional mixer. Choose the ZMX122FX as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
256 Onboard Effects Regardless of what you’re mixing, give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects designed in partnership with Alesis, a coveted creator of sound-shaping digital effects that has been setting standards for DSP technology for nearly three decades. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorus effects and more. The ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional Alesis effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound. There’s even a footswitch input so you can bypass all effects hands-free (footswitch not included).
- 16 total inputs including xlr jacks w/ phantom power on ch. 1-4 + on-board alesis digital effects with 256 variations
- 4 mic input channels with gold-plated xlr and balanced line inputs; two stereo input channels with balanced trs jacks
- High headroom circuitry offering extra dynamic range; ultra-low-noise discrete mic preampsc; 3-band eq on each channel
- 2 aux sends per channel for external effects and monitoring; 2-bus design with main and control room 1/4″ stereo outputs
- Footswitch input for effects on/off (sold separately); aux inputs/outputs for external audio source integration