ADJ’s Quad Phase HP is designed to fill a room and dazzle a crowd with dozens of razor sharp beams of light. This technologically advanced moonflower features a high-powered, 32-Watt 4-in-1 quad color LED source (RGBW). Offering twice as many majestic colors as a “TRI LED”, the Quad Phase HP produces up to fifteen colors in all.
The Quad Phase HP also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life, high output LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, and a 1.8-degree steeper motor for smooth movement. The Quad Phase HP may be controlled by a DMX Controller or ADJ’s UC3 easy-to-use mini controller.
• High output Moonflower effect with 32-Watt Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces color-changing beams of light
• Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
• Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
• 4 DMX Channels (Color, Rotation, Strobe, Dimmer)
• Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
• Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
• Produces 15 Preset Colors
• 4-button DMX display on rear panel
• Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
• DMX-512 Protocol
• Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
• Runs extremely cool! – NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
• Compatible with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
• Safety hook on rear panel
- High output moonflower effect with 32-watt quad-color led 4-in-1 (red, green, blue, white) technology produces color-changing beams of light
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Exciting built-in programs (sound active & master/slave modes)
- Using a 1.8 degree long life stepper motor technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- beam angle: 65 degree