The ADJ Fog Fury 3000 is a 1500W professional DMX Fog Machine with new advances in technology. It has a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging. It is also equipped with a high performance pump system for optimum output. ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology is on-board to maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up time between fog blasts.
The Fog Fury 3000 also has convenient features such as a LED heating indicator system that changes colors depending on whether the fogger is heating up, ready to use, or if the fog fluid is low. It also has built-in DMX control with a 3-button digital LCD display on the rear panel with 3 operational modes: Manual, DMX or built-in Timer Remote.
This fogger produces 21000 cubic feet of fog per minute, has an external tank with a 5 Liter capacity, and has an 8 minute warm-up time. This machine uses water-based fog fluid only.
• High performance pump for optimum output
• ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology to always maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up times between fog blasts
• Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry
• Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
• LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
• 3 Operational modes: Manual, Timer Mode, or DMX Controlled
• 3 DMX Channels
• 3-button DMX LCD display on rear panel
• 3-pin DMX XLR In/Out connections
• Warm-up time: 8 min.
• External fog fluid tank: 5 Liter
• Single yoke to mount on a wall or from trussing bracket
• Convenient carrying handle
- 1500w professional dmx fog machine
- Led heating indicator system in tank: red = heating; green = ready to use; flashing = fog fluid tank is low
- High performance pump for optimum output
- Adj’s electronic thermo sensing (ets) technology to always maintain optimum heat levels with no warm-up times between fog blasts
- Warm-up time: 8 min.