The ADJ Fog Fury Faze is a lower cost alternative to an water-based . Haze Machine. It creates an even mist right out of the machine rather than a big burst of cloudy fog. This allows for a more even fog atmosphere in the air to highly beams of light from lighting effects.
It features ADJ’s advances in Fog Machine technology such as: a special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission throughout the pipeline to prevent clogging, a high performance pump system for optimum output, plus ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology for heating optimization.
The Fog Fury Faze uses standard fog liquid, has a warm-up time of 5 minutes, has a 2 liter external fog liquid tank, and has an output of 1,000 cubic feet per minute.
• High performance pump for optimum output
• ADJ’s Electronic Thermo Sensing (ETS) technology
• Automatic circuit cut-off to protect pump if fog fluid tank runs dry.
• Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging
• LED heating indicator system in tank: Red = Heating; Green = Ready to use; Flashing = Fog fluid tank is low
• Convenient carrying handle
• Low Fluid Indicator on rear
• Warm-up time: 5 min
• External fog fluid tank: 2 Liter
• Warm-Up Time:5 Minutes
• Included Accessory:ADJ FF23TC – 25 ft wired timer remote
- 700w portable, high output faze machine
- Led heating indicator system in tank: red = heating; green = ready to use; flashing = fog fluid tank is low
- high performance pump for optimum output
- Adj’s electronic thermo sensing (ets) technology
- Special heating element design that uses an oil type transmission pipeline system to minimize the possibility clogging