Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favourite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
To use with ipad / ios devices
iPad Use Requires Apple Camera Connection Kit – LN35938
iPad mini Use Requires Apple Lightning to USB Camera AdapterKit – LN48271
Frequency Response / Polar pattern
- Condenser microphone with usb output for digital recording
- High quality a/d converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 khz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall