The auna PA-2200 PA speaker is a professional partner in providing sound for small to medium-sized parties and events.
The PA speaker is equipped with two bass reflex ports that extend the frequency response in the bass range and ensure a
tingling bass. This is generated by the heavy-duty 12 (30cm) subwoofer, whose imprinted membrane prevents distorting vibrations.
Medium and high tones are taken on by an exponential horn, which provides dynamic and powerful mids and crystal-clear highs.
With the PA-2200 PA speaker, auna pays special attention to good transport qualities and durability for a long life providing sound
for your events. The stable housing is covered with a textile lining, providing protection against impact and shock. All corners are
secured with plastic caps, while four rubber feet provide a secure, vibration-free standing. Both sides feature recessed handles for
easy transport. Stable stereo terminals keep everything secure.
• Connections: stereo terminal
• Subwoofer: 12″ (30cm)
• Mid-exponential horn: 17.5 x 5.0 x 23 x 7.5cm
• Tweeter exponential horn: 8 x 3.5 cm
• Impedance: 3.2 Ω
• Frequency range: 70 – 20,000 Hz
• Recommended amplifier power:> 30W
• High-quality textile lining
• 1 x PA speaker
• 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
• Dimensions: 40 x 112 x 29cm (WxHxD)
• Weight: about 19.6kg
- 3-way PA speaker in bass reflex design with 1000W max. performance • Extremely high load capacity
- Extremely high sound pressure • Metal protective grille for bass • Side handles • Protection profiles on the corners
- All bass with 4-layer voice coil and ventilated long push terminals • Push terminals • Durable and dampening carpet coating
- Connections: stereo terminal • Subwoofer: 12″ (30cm) • Mid-exponential horn: 17.5 x 5.0 x 23 x 7.5cm
- Tweeter exponential horn: 8 x 3.5 cm • Impedance: 3.2 Ω • Frequency range: 70 – 20,000 Hz • Recommended amplifier power:> 30W • High-quality textile lining