The XGA Series amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
The XGA is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA boasts XLR and ¼-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, the XGA offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
• High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
• Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
• XLR and ¼” (6.5mm Jack) balanced
• Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
• Stereo and Mono Bridge
• Variable speed fan for low noise
• Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
• 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
• 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
• Bridge control switch
• DC output protection and Short circuit protection
• Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz at 1.5 dB
• Ground lift switch
• Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
• Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
• Signal to Noise (20 Hz – 20 kHz) > 90dB
- Power RMS @ 4 ohms (per channel): 125w
- Power RMS @ 8 ohms (per channel): 90w
- Power RMS Bridge @ 8ohms: 250w
- 19″ Rack Mount Size: 2U
- Power Supply/Mains Input Type: IEC