The Kam KWM1940 is a dual UHF wireless mic kit. UHF means that you are unlikely to get someone else transmitting on the same frequency as you, which is potentially embarassing! 16 channel PLL preset system RF SAW frequency filtering Individual signal status LEDs High sensitivity circuit design Integral preset compressor/limiter system Individual balanced XLR audio outputs Unbalanced jack ‘mix’ audio output Individual volume controls Squelch control Easy grip microphone coating Mic on/off standby switch Transmitter battery status LED Compact antenna AA batteries 6 hour life Range: up to 50m Frequency response: 40Hz-15kHz +/-3dB S/N ratio: >90dB THD: 0.5%?UHF frequencies: 16 frequencies between 863MHz – 865MHz?(DIP switch channel selection) Requires no additional end user license
- Large Backlit Display with multiple status indicators
- Working distance of upto 50 meters
- Includes receiver, 2 Microphones, Batteries, PSU and Audio Cable.
- high efficiency Battery consumption design
- Multi-channel UHF PLL receiver and 2 mic transmitters